Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to manage change successfully is an essential part of business. It is a skill that is much valued by employers, and it is therefore one of the most commonly delivered courses. This book helps you to understand three key activities for managing change: diagsing, explaining and enacting. Both practical and action-oriented, it gives students and managers the tools they need to deal with the messy reality of change. It combines theory and diagstic tools with practical examples that focus on actions and outcomes. It also includes short vignettes and longer cases, from a range of international contexts, for classroom study or for use on distance learning courses. Managing Change is written for advanced undergraduates and graduate students taking modules on change management, strategy and organizations. Its class-tested approach has been successfully delivered in a wide variety of settings, including over fifty executive short courses with FTSE-listed businesses.
- Author BiographyNic Beech is Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Professor of Management at the University of St Andrews, Vice Chair of the British Academy of Management and Lead Fellow of the UK Advanced Institute of Management. He has undertaken significant projects funded by the ESRC, EU and industry partners and his five previous books include Human Resource Management: A Concise Analysis (with E. McKenna, 2008) and Managing Creativity (with B. Townley, Cambridge, 2010). He presents regularly to professional and business executives and teaches at undergraduate and graduate levels. Robert MacIntosh is Chair in Strategic Management at the University of Glasgow Business School. He has worked with a range of FTSE-listed businesses, large public organizations and many small to medium sized firms. In recent years, he has co-chaired the Action Research SWG of the European Group for Organization Studies, been a member of Council for the British Academy of Management and has been appointed as a visiting professor at Edinburgh Business School. Originally trained as an engineer, he has over twenty years experience of teaching and researching change management.
- Author(s)Professor Nic Beech,Robert MacIntosh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.