All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Change is about implementing health care reforms, policies and programs into everyday practices. The book explores organizational change in health care as influenced by contemporary policy and management concepts, and presents and applies theoretical perspectives.
- Author BiographySusanne Boch Waldorff is Associate Professor in the Department of Organization at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, where she is also the director for Center for Health Management. She has published research on the organizational perspectives of the public sector, including the translation of policy into organizational practices, the complexity of governance approaches, reforms and professions, and collaborative innovation. Anne Reff Pedersen is Associate Professor in the Department of Organization at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. Her research field is organizational studies with a particular interest on organization theory, ethnography, narratives, time and the public policy field of Health Care. She has published articles in Organization, American Review of Public Administration, Management and Management Learning and she has published several books about organizational change, public mangers and management through the patient. Louise Fitzgerald is Visiting Professor at Said Business School, University of Oxford and Emeritus Professor at De Montfort University, UK. Her research has focused on the implementation of organizational change in complex and public organizations, innovation diffusion and the nature of professional work and she has published in journals such as Human Relations, Academy of Management Journal, Leadership Quarterly and Social Science and Medicine.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleOrganizational Behaviour in Health Care
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnne Reff Pedersen,Ewan Ferlie,Louise FitzGerald,Paul G. Lewis,Susanne Boch Waldorff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.