All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew techlogical developments, changing legal requirements, new bosses and business partners - the forces of change are all around. In these uncertain times, the survival and future success of many businesses often depends on the ability of their managers and executives to move quickly, keeping up to speed with the pace of change, avoiding the pitfalls and seizing the opportunities that any new circumstances present. This accessible guide will help you through the maze of change and allow you to regain control, embrace transformation and change for the better yourself. Managing Change includes how-to advice on preparing for change, prompting successful alterations as well as communicating developments within an organization. Full of proven approaches and techniques, it's an indispensable resource for anyone in a managerial position who deals with change on a day-to-day basis.
- Author BiographyPatrick Forsyth runs Touchstone Training & Consultancy based in the U.K. and specialises in marketing, sales and communications skills. He is the author of more than fifty successful business books (with translations into 23 languages), including Successful Time Management, How to Write Reports and Proposals and Tough Tactics for Tough Times (all published by Kogan Page).
- Author(s)Patrick Forsyth
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleCareer Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/01/2014
- Weight188 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.