All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with how teachers can best go about the task of handling a class of children and managing their learning environment. The author appreciates that all teachers and children are t the same, so instead of laying down strict dos and don'ts the book provides guidelines which are closely related to the realities of classroom life.
- Author BiographyDavid Fontana has an international reputation as an educationist and psychologist with extensive first-hand experience as a teacher in primary and secondary schools and as a teacher trainer.
- Author(s)David Fontana
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/1994
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Note0
- Weight278 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.