All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Commodity Risk is a clear and practical guide to managing commodity risk and explains how the commodity futures markets can be used to the managera s advantage. Beginning with a general overview of the definitions, processes and procedures, the book then explains in detail each of the individual approaches and looks at topics such as the commodity markets and their instruments, hedging with commodity futures and options and commodity futures exchanges. There is a checklist with key issues and approaches raised at the end of each chapter. This book is a practical primer for business managers who wish to manage and minimise the risk within their own industry.
- Author BiographyJOHN J STEPHENS has considerable practical experience of commodities trading and runs a training company specialising in the futures and futures options markets. For 10 years he was CEO of a management consultancy firm with many large international clients, whilst from 1992 onwards he worked in the financial services sector for first SANLAM and later ABSA Bank, specialising in market and financial product development. He is also an advocate of the Supreme Court of South Africa.
- Author(s)John J. Stephens
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInstitute of Internal Auditors Risk Management Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.