All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA critical look at the challenges facing international policy cooperation in the new postcrisis environment. The global financial crisis of 2007-09 highlighted the ecomic interdependencies between all major countries, raising the issues of international cooperation. Managing Complexity looks at how, following the global financial crisis, countries have changed the way they cooperate with each other on matters of ecomic policy. In this volume, the result of a joint research project of Chatham House and the International Monetary Fund, researchers and policymakers who were directly involved in the crisis take a critical look at the challenges facing international policy cooperation in the new post-crisis environment and at how the theory and practice of cooperation have evolved as a result of the crisis.
- Author BiographyTamim Bayoumi is deputy director of the Strategy, Policy, and Review Department of the International Monetary Fund, where he oversees several strands of the multilateral policy and research agenda. He was previously head of the division covering the United States and Canada in the Western Hemisphere Department and the chief of the economic studies and modeling divisions, both in the Research Department of the IMF. Stephen Pickford is a senior fellow in the International Economics Department at Chatham House in London, UK focusing on economic policies and governance in Europe and the G-20. Before that he was a senior policymaker at the U.K. Treasury, and he has worked at the IMF and the World Bank. Paola Subacchi is director of international economic research at Chatham House in London, UK where she works on international economic governance. The author of several books, reports, and articles, she is also a media commentator and writes regularly for Project Syndicate and Foreign Policy.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPaola Subacchi,Stephen Pickford,Tanim Bayoumi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.