All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionFamily Business Conflict Archetypes, Frames, Roles, and Tactics are discussed in this book with a view toward educating readers to the common conflict cycles that family businesses encounter. More specifically the book will address twelve conflicts that are common in family owned businesses, how to spot them and how to resolve them.
- Author BiographyDR. Kent Rhodes is core faculty at the Pepperdine University, USA Doctoral Programs in Organization Leadership and Organizational Change, the Master of Science in Organization Development program, and the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, the world's number one ranked program in Conflict Management. He served as an ombudsman for the University for more than 15 years. Rhodes founded and served as chief executive officer of OnCourse Network, Inc., an Internet Education Company. He also is an entrepreneur who maintains a successful coaching and consulting practice for a variety of privately held businesses, family owned enterprises and non-profit organizations. As an associate with the Family Business Consulting Group, he brings first hand experience, equipping executives and management teams with leadership skills that build value and personal capacity for success. David Lansky, Ph.D., a principal consultant with the Family Business Consulting Group, Inc. has played a key role in the growth and transformation of many enterprising families, and in the business interests which they share. A clinical psychologist and family therapist by training, David spent over 15 years as a managing partner in a clinical psychology practice. A graduate of Montreal's McGill University, David obtained his Master's and Doctoral degrees in clinical psychology from Rutgers University. He has served as clinical faculty member and supervisor at Northwestern University's Family Institute and taught marital and family therapy at the Adler School of Professional Psychology in Chicago.
- Author(s)David Lansky,Kent Rhodes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight162 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.