All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Corporate Impacts draws on the insights and experiences of managers from around the world to examine how companies can manage corporate impacts to co-create enduring value for business and society. Corporate impacts - the points at which businesses create or destroy value with others - extend well beyond financial impacts to include the workplace, procurement and delivery of goods and services, and shaping perceptions held about corporate behavior. This book uses simple frameworks to demonstrate why and how today's corporations co-create enduring value with multiple stakeholders simultaneously. By introducing multiplier effects and spillover effects, the frameworks move the attention of management beyond direct impacts to examine indirect impacts that create or destroy value connected to the core of the business. By purposely connecting with stakeholders through information-sharing, and effectively managing myriad impacts along supply and distribution chains, companies are poised to provide solutions and co-create value.
- Author BiographyJennifer J. Griffin is Professor of Strategic Management and Public Policy at the George Washington University School of Business, and Director of the Global Strategies Program at the George Washington University's Institute for Corporate Responsibility. She teaches courses on business strategy and public policy, issues management, social impact, and strategic stakeholder management.
- Author(s)Jennifer J. Griffin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBusiness, Value Creation and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.