All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Diabetes is a up-to-date, comprehensive showcase of the current pharmaceutical trends in treating diabetes and provides a unbiased, inclusive discussion of current and emerging treatments by well-kwn experts in the field.
- Author BiographyMarc Evans has been a consultant diabetologist at Llandough Hospital and the University Hospital of Wales since the beginning of 2003. He was previously a lecturer in diabetes and endocrinology at the University of Wales College of Medicine. Dr Evans has multiple ongoing academic and clinical interests, including the health economics of diabetes care and health outcomes in people with type 2 diabetes. He has published over 200 articles, book chapters and abstracts and is currently Editor-in-Chief of Diabetes Therapy. Jiten Vora is a consultant physician and honorary professor at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital and the University of Liverpool. He qualified from the University of Cambridge and undertook substantive training in diabetes and endocrinology as a research fellow and then lecturer at the University of Wales College of Medicine. He then undertook a period as a Fulbright senior fellow at Oregon Health Sciences University. He has been a consultant physician and endocrinologist at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital since 1993. He has served on many advisory panels including the National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) and the Diabetes and Renal National Service Frameworks. He has been actively involved in the district-wide delivery of diabetes care. Professor Vora has ongoing research interests in the development, screening, and treatment of diabetic retinopathy, renal hemodynamics and function, hypertension in type 2 diabetes, renal disease prevention, and the physiological aspects of type 2 diabetes treatment. He has published extensively in these fields.
- PublisherSpringer Healthcare
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer Healthcare
- Content Note39 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight184 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byMarc Evans,Vora Jiten
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.