All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFast track route to mastering all aspects of managing a diverse workforce Covers all the key techniques for managing diversity successfully, from motivating all parts of the workforce to techniques for avoiding stereotyping, and from managing the multilingual organization to using techlogy Examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Coca Cola, British Airways and Mitsubishi, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Richard Lewis and Fons Trompenaars Includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide ExpressExec is a unique business resource of one hundred books. These books present the best current thinking and span the entire range of contemporary business practice. Each book gives you the key concepts behind the subject and the techniques to implement the ideas effectively, together with lessons from benchmark companies and ideas from the world's smartest thinkers. ExpressExec is organised into ten core subject areas making it easy to find the information you need: 01 Invation 02 Enterprise 03 Strategy 04 Marketing 05 Finance 06 Operations and Techlogy 07 Organizations 08 Leading 09 People 10 Life and Work ExpressExec is a perfect learning solution for people who need to master the latest business thinking and practice quickly.
- Author BiographyROGER CARTWRIGHT is a consultant and author specializing in organizational behaviour, management, customer care and tourism. He is the author of over 20 books and has been responsible for the implementation of management development programs run in the US, Europe and India.
- Author(s)Roger Cartwright
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight120 g
- Width129 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.