All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a fact-based approach to modeling diversity management in U.S. corporations, analyzes the strategies pursued by 14 large U.S. companies recognized for their diversity or human resource achievements, and compares a number of company characteristics. Firms recognized for diversity are distinguished by a core set of motives and practices, but best practices per se may t enable a company to achieve a high level of diversity.It develops a fact-based approach to diversity management in U.S. corporations and uses it to compare corporate practices.
- Author(s)Jefferson P. Marquis,Jennifer Kavanagh,Lynn Scott,Margaret C. Harrell,Nelson Lim
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.