All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book incorporates a selection of eight revised papers presented at the Conference on Managing Ecomic Crisis in Southeast Asia, organized jointly by the Saw Centre for Financial Studies, NUS Business School and the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, in January 2010. The chapters deal with the management of the 2008-09 ecomic crisis in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, and the region as a whole. They represent an analysis of the impact of the ecomic crisis and the stimulus packages that were swiftly put in place by the governments to mitigate the ecomic recession and to pave the way for a quick recovery. The success of the monetary and fiscal policy measures in engendering a strong ecomic recovery in these countries is also discussed in considerable depth. The book, with contributions from experts on the topics covered, will be extremely valuable to businessmen, analysts, academics, students, policy-makers and the general public interested in seeking a greater understanding of the sub-prime crisis that led to the global ecomic recession.
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited bySaw Swee Hock
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.