All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical and comprehensive guide to the essential elements of managing global supply and its inherent risks. Due to the inexorable growth in international trade, the need to pursue global supply and institute risk management practices has never been greater. Managing Global Supply and Risk focuses on three distinct but related topics - international purchasing, global supply management, and global risk management - to provide readers with comprehensive coverage of every aspect global supply management, from how to develop an initial global strategy to tips on leveraging supply market information. Filled with expert advice and practical strategies, this is a must-read volume for anyone involved in supply management.
- Author BiographyRobert Trent is the Supply Chain Management Program Director, Associate Director of the Manufacturing Systems Engineering Program, and George N. Beckwith Professor at Lehigh University. Llewellyn Roberts is an industrial engineer, consultant and author specializing in business performance improvement, procurement and strategic sourcing, and logistics and supply chain management.
- Author(s)Llewellyn R. Roberts,Robert Trent
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.