Managing Health and Safety: Learning Made Simple by Jacqueline Jeynes (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Made Simple books give you skills without frills. They are matched to the main qualifications and written by experienced teachers and authors to make often tricky subjects simple to learn. Every book is designed carefully to provide bite-sized lessons matched to readers' needs. Using full colour throughout and written by leading teachers and writers, Learning Made Simple books build on a rich legacy of over 50 years as leading publishers helping to learn new skills and develop their talents. Whether studying at college, training at work, or reading at home, aiming for a qualification or simply getting up to speed, Learning Made Simple Books will give readers the advantage of easy, well-organized training materials in a handy volume you can refer to again and again. These titles will be promoted direct to training companies and learners, and individuals will be urged to buy them t only by college lecturers but also by trainers at work. These titles will be core stock for years to come. The books are written by experienced HR trainers and will be typeset by PK McBride (an experienced teacher and author of several Learning Made Simples himself). PK McBride has a thorough understanding of the ethos of the LMSs books and his involvement will insure that all titles have a layout and style consistent with the brand. Jacqueline Jeynes has run her own Management Consultancy business Opal Services,for 19 years, providing a wide range of management skills training across all industry sectors. She has appeared as an expert on 10 BBC TV programmes on H&S for small firms. She has regularly published articles in professional journals. She was a Commissioner on the Independent Inquiry into Drug Testing in the Workplace 2005 and been a member of many national and European Commission committees. A member of IBA and IOSH, she has just been awarded Specialist Business Adviser of the Year 2006-7. Currently a business adviser, tutor on Durham University MBA and supervisor-tutor for Aston University undergraduates on work placement year. She has published two books with Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Jeynes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.