All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Human Resource Development Programs makes the critical connection between HR development and the larger system of HR management. This book offers a framework for developing HR programs that are customizable to the needs of the organization.
- Author BiographyAuthor Claretha Hughes: Claretha Hughes is Associate Professor and Director of Education and Health Professions Honors Program at University of Arkansas (USA). Author Marilyn Byrd: Marilyn Byrd is Assistant Professor of MAnagement at University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Author(s)Claretha Hughes,Marilyn Byrd
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.