All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAs the RMB has tumbled to an 11-month low, with fears that it could fall further still and increase inflation in China. Managing Inflation in China: Current Trends and New Strategies, Volume 1, looks at the current levels of inflation in China and offers predictions for the near-future. The authors survey the trends of the recent past and use a full range of statistics from the last 10 years to offer a frank assessment of current inflationary policy in China. Reveals the internal causes of inflation by highlighting: 1. Links between the Flexible Renminbi (RMB) Exchange Rate and Inflation 2. False Transmission between CPI and PPI 3. Price Fluctuations of Bulk Commodities and Inflation In an era where the yuan is poised to potentially become a globally traded reserve currency, an awareness of the risks of China's inflationary policy is essential. Managing Inflation in China: Current Trends and New Strategies, Volume 1, is the first of two invaluable works on this vital topic for those doing business in China today.
- Author BiographyLiu Yuanchun is the Associate Dean of the School of Economics and Associate Director of the Institute of Economic Research, Renmin University of China. He is also the Director of China Society of World Economics. He is the author of the Renminbi Exchange Rate and China's Monetary Policies (2005), Framework of Open Macroeconomic Research (2005), China's CGE Model and the Renminbi's Exchange Rate Depreciation (2006), Macroeconomic Analysis and Forecasts: 2007-2008, etc.
- Author(s)Yuanchun Liu
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEnrich Series on Managing Inflation in China
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.1
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
- Translated byJanet Cheng
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.