All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs with previous titles in the IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) series this is a clear and practical guide to a subject of key importance to financial managers. Whether borrowing, investing, saving or trading, a company will always have to take into account the cost of capital and therefore interest rate risk. The highly accessible style explains everything from the basic principles through to the techniques allowing those without prior kwledge to understand the nature and use of a variety of financial tools, including derivative instruments. This is the third part of the trilogy on market risk, the previous two being Managing Currency Risk and Managing Commodity Risk.
- Author BiographyJOHN J. STEPHENS has many years' international business and banking experience. Trained as a lawyer, he subsequently specialised in business related issues and for 10 years was CEO of a management consultancy firm with many large international clients. From 1992 onwards, he worked in the financial services sector for SANLAM and later ABSA Bank, before specialising in futures and options. He now runs a training company specialising in the futures and derivatives markets and is also a non-practicing advocate of the Supreme Court of South Africa.
- Author(s)John J. Stephens
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInstitute of Internal Auditors Risk Management Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight548 g
- Width187 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.