All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly grounded in an extensive body of international research and analysis, Managing Kwledge Work and Invation demonstrates that kwledge work depends primarily on the behaviours, attitudes and motivations of those who undertake and manage it and t simply on the implementation of information systems techlogy.
- Author BiographySUE NEWELL is Cammarata Professor of Management at Bentley University, Boston, USA and also PT Professor of Information Management at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, UK. MAXINE ROBERTSON is Professor of Management at Queen Mary University of London, UK HARRY SCARBROUGH is Associate Dean for Research at Warwick Business School. JACKY SWAN is a Professor of Organizational Behaviour at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Harry Scarbrough,Jacky Swan,Maxine Robertson,Sue Newell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note30 tables, 10 graphs
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.36Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.