About this product
- DescriptionHow can I ensure buy-in from key stakeholders for my learning program? What questions should I answer to help create a vision for my program? And how can I decide which learning approach to use in my learning program? Managing Learning Programs Step by Step provides the tools and information to give learning professionals a road map to create or re-energize their learning program. In this issue of TD at Work, you will learn how to:* Create a vision and secure buy-in for your learning program* Identify roles and resources to help you deliver on your program* Prioritize program needs and ensure the necessary infrastructure is in place* Decide on an approach to learning program measurement and evaluation.
- Author BiographyLisa Downs, MSEd, CPLP, is the owner of DevelopmentWise Consulting in Redmond, WA, USA specializing in leadership coaching and consulting. Focusing on technical (STEM) professionals, she works with individuals and organizations to ensure they have the leadership and team performance solutions they need to be successful. Lisa has worked as a learning professional for EMC^2, The Boeing Company, PEMCO Mutual Insurance, and T-Mobile USA, and spent six years in the accounting industry. While a member of the Association for Talent Development (ATD, formerly ASTD) Board of Directors, Lisa served as the chair of the National Advisors for Chapters Committee from 2013 to 2014. She is also a past chair of the ATD Chapter Recognition Committee and a past president of the ATD Puget Sound Chapter. She is the author of three books in the ASTD Trainer's WorkShop series: Listening Skills Training, Time Management Training, and Negotiation Skills Training. She earned her Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential in 2010.
- Author(s)Lisa Downs
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTD at Work (Formerly Infoline)
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.