All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first comprehensive study of the managed care therapeutic situation, its pitfalls, and its rewards. It is grounded in an in-depth understanding of the human mind and of conditions of this treatment modality and it offers hands-on recommendations to therapists of all backgrounds and experience regarding both commonly recognized and largely overlooked problems that arise under these circumstances.
- Author BiographyRobert Langs is the author of forty-six books on his innovative approach to the human mind and to psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, and the human condition.
- Author(s)Robert Langs
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.