All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a collection of case studies that provide a variety of situations in managing or working with marginal employees in a school system. Managing Marginal School Employees will serve as a primary or companion text for administrator candidates or current administrators that include dilemmas for the student to think about, discuss, and solve. The authors have correlated the topics within this book to the national standards in educational leadership and provide a realistic sampling of the various problems that administrators encounter each day. Included are the problem, case questions, suggested activities, and, following each case, is a set of reflective questions for each chapter. Managing Marginal School Employees is most suitable for graduate courses in the field of educational leadership.
- Author BiographyLynette Fields, PhD, is an instructor in educational leadership at the University of South Florida, St. Petersburg. She has authored numerous articles on classroom-management issues in teacher education and topics related to administrator preparation. Her major research interest is studying the role of the assistant principal. Brianne Reck, PhD, is an assistant professor of educational leadership and curriculum studies at the University of South Florida, St. Petersburg. One of her primary interests is developing innovative administrator preparation programs that address the changing nature of educational leadership in the context of high stakes accountability for student achievement. Robert Egley, PhD, is an assistant professor of educational leadership and curriculum studies at the University of South Florida, St. Petersburg. He has several lines of research including, high-stakes testing, invitational education, and instructional leadership.
- Author(s)Brianne Reck,Lynette Fields,Robert Egley
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.