Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as a textbook for graduate (and some undergraduate) students in audiovisual and techlogy management classes, this book covers all aspects of the media manager's role, from supervision and budgeting to public relations and evaluation. Its pragmatic approach deals with such tasks as acquisitions, circulation, collection development and maintenance, facility design, managing legal issues, and dealing with techlogical change. The book also makes an excellent reference book for media managers in educational, corporate, government, and nprofit agencies. Based on the more than 40 years of media management experiences of the present and previous authors, this new edition has been substantially revised to reflect the phemenal techlogical changes in the field over the past 10 years.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM D. SCHMIDT is Professor of Instructional Media and Director, Educational Technology Center, Central Washington University, Ellensburg. DONALD A. RIECK is Director, Instructional Technology Center, Iowa State University, Ames.
- Author(s)Charles W. Vleck,Donald A. Rieck,Richard V. Wiman,William D. Schmidt
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1082 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.