Managing Morning Sickness: A Survival Guide for Pregnant Women by Miriam Erick (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by nguyen-discs-books-saver
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than half of all pregnant women experience some degree of morning sickness. This book offers women who suffer from this debilitating ailment proven remedies that really work, including diet strategies with step-by-step instructions on approaching food and nutrition. Women reading this book will see that there are many realities to morning sickness, that they are t alone, and that they can deal with it successfully. The book: Covers all of the triggers and possible causes t just what foods make you sick ; Discusses the important role smells and odours often play in morning sickness; Helps you consider a broader array of triggers and shows how to avoid them; Presents all the latest research on causes, treatments, and remedies; Offers the latest information on drugs and other treatments commonly used; Discusses the use/effectiveness of acupuncture, holistic, herbal, and homeopathic treatments; Offers information about how other cultures address morning sickness; Provides important historical perspective on the treatment of morning sickness. The book gives the tools you need to satisfy cravings, suppress nausea, and maintain good health in a realistic, doable way. In going beyond the crackers and jelly advice most commonly touted, it provides readers with new approaches and real recipes. It features a diet strategy with step-by-step instructions on approaching food and nutrition -- the same approach used successfully by the author with countless pregnant patients in a major medical centre.
- Author BiographyMiriam Erick MS RD is a registered dietician at The Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. She is a member of the American Dietetic Association and the International Childbirth Education Association.
- Author(s)Miriam Erick
- PublisherBull Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBull Publishing Company
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight596 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.