All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise, practical, case-based book documenting examples and scenarios that will help you manage challenging clinical issues for patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms. The editors and authors have strived to distil the very latest information in this rapidly advancing field in a way that will help you to update your practice and manage your patients. The key focuses are: diagsis, both standard and challenging; both day-to-day management as well as special situations such as surgery, thrombotic events and pregnancy; and finally, managing evolving situations with MPN such as progression to acute myeloid leukemia. This book is an outstanding resource that includes a discussion of both classical myeloproliferative neoplasms, such as essential thrombocythemia, polycythemia vera and myelofibrosis, and also less common disorders such as systemic mast cell disease, hypereosiphilia, MPN/MBS overlap syndromes and atypical CML, amongst others. This book is a practical reference for practitioners, hematologists, medical oncologists and trainees.
- Author BiographyRuben A. Mesa is a consultant hematologist and Chair of the Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology at the Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ, USA. Claire Harrison is a consultant hematologist and Deputy Clinical Director in Cancer and Haematology at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 23 colour illus. 31 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byClaire N. Harrison,Ruben A. Mesa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.