Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents a vel theory of how networks of organizations work, what varieties are possible and how their strengths and weaknesses differ. The argument is illustrated using four case studies in which networks of firms and organizations in defence contracting, biotechlogy, health care and combating crime and disorder are examined. The book will be of major interest to scholars and students of business and management, public management, public policy, organizational sociology and to practising managers.
- Author BiographyPERRI 6 is Professor of Social Policy at Nottingham Trent University, UK. He is author and co-author of over twenty books, and many more articles. He is best known for his work on joined-up government, on privacy and on public policy personal social networks. His recent books include E-Governance: Styles of Political Judgement in the Information Age Polity, and Towards Holistic Governance: The New Reform Agenda. NICK GOODWIN is Senior Lecturer in Health Services Delivery and Organizational Research at the Health Services Research Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK. His key research interests lie in the organization and management of primary care, integrated care systems and care networks, and international health and development. EDWARD PECK is Professor of Healthcare Partnerships, School of Public Policy, University of Birmingham, UK, and Director of the Health Services Management Centre, UK. He is especially interested in the theory and practice of organizational development. He recently published Organizational Development in Healthcare: Approaches, Innovations and Achievements. TIM FREEMAN is Lecturer in Health Policy at the Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham, UK. He teaches and publishes widely on topics related to governance, performance management and quality improvement.
- Author(s)Edward Peck,Nick Goodwin,P. Perri,Tim Freeman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight561 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.