All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Organizational Behavior in an African Context discusses management and organization science theories as they apply within the social, cultural and ecomic contexts in which organizations operate in Africa. The first organizational behavior book to cover the entire continent, it uses the findings of OB studies to establish a conceptual foundation, then explores how those topics apply in Africa's unique business environment. This integrative framework allows students and scholars to connect organizational phemena in Africa with those in other parts of the globe. Illustrative examples, mini-cases, and self-assessment exercises all based on Africa-specific sectors, industries, and organizations round out this foundational guide to the OB field in Africa.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Zoogah (Ph.D., Ohio State University) is an Associate Professor of management at Morgan State University. Constant D. Beugre (Ph.D., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute) is a Professor of management at Delaware State University.
- Author(s)Constant D. Beugre,David B. Zoogah
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white tables, 27 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.