Managing People and Organizations in Changing Contexts by Mr. Graeme Martin (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.24Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging People and Organizations in Changing Contexts addresses the contemporary problems faced by managers in dealing with people, organizations and managing change in a theoretically-informed and practical way. This textbook is a contemporary and relevant alternative to the standard works that cover material on Organization Behaviour and Human Resource Management because it approaches people management from the perspective of managers and aspiring managers. The book has an international orientation and many of the cases and examples in the book reflect this. It addresses the problems that managers face in managing people in old and new ecomy organisations and is interdisciplinary in its approach, including contributions from management, organisational behaviour, HRM, strategy, marketing and reputation management, and techlogy. This text meets the requirements of managers, leaders and students in managing people in contemporary and changing contexts. Managing People and Organizations in Changing Contexts offers: * a contemporary and relevant edge with an original structure * awareness of international and current trends and up-to-the-minute detail. * cases based on original research and consulting experience * new material on the role of management and leadership, techlogy and reputation management, and covers much of the material for CIPD's core management standards * material that has been tested with managers and students in Europe, the USA and Asia * a website on
- Author BiographyGraeme Martin (BA, MSc, MBA, PhD) is director of the Centre for Reputation Management through People (CRMP) at the University of Glasgow. He is also Visiting Professor in Human Resource Management at the University of Colorado in Denver and holds visiting appointments in Italy, Sweden and Australia. He has published widely in the fields of international human resource management, organizational change, human resource development, human resource management and more recently, in eLearning. He has a background as an HR practitioner and has consulted widely with a number of firms and public sector organizations in the UK and in Australia.
- Author(s)Mr. Graeme Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.