Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionManagement styles have changed dramatically over the past century. In this insightful, often irreverent book, a veteran manager talks about these changes and how managers and supervisors need to tailor their own styles to those of their team. Educators and trainers teach prospective managers how to manage a process or a budget. But left in the dark is how to manage people-and in the end, your success as a manager depends on how well you manage others. The author makes a case for Consensus Management, which provides strong leadership and directions while allowing employees to participate in the decision-making process.
- Author(s)Eric W Swenson
- PublisherIceni Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIceni Books
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.