All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable guide to managing the process of and surviving, personal bankruptcy has been written in light of the record numbers of people currently declaring themselves bankrupt. The book is aimed solely at individuals, t at companies or other organizations. A detailed background to the insolvency service and the general law covering bankruptcy is given, along with the processes underpinning bankruptcy and the situation that exists following bankruptcy. Overall, anyone reading this book will benefit from the detailed information.
- Author(s)David Marsh
- PublisherEmerald Publishing
- Date of Publication25/09/2016
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEmerald Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.