All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to stay efficient, companies need to improve their existing business processes on a continuous basis. To ensure competitive edge, it is essential for companies to adapt radically to new business opportunities and when external demands change. However, experience and research show that companies have difficulties managing both the continuous improvement of the existing system and radical change at the same time. By using TQM and BPR to represent the two approaches to change Tor Tonnessen contributes to the understanding of the challenges of this integration and shows ways to accomplish a successful synergistic combining of the two approaches.
- Author BiographyTor Tonnessen, PhD, works on the development of an oil company's strategy and concept for Integrated Operations. He also supports large field development projects in developing their Integrated Operations strategy and solutions.
- Author(s)Tor Tonnessen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Systems and Business Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight445 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.