All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to provide a better understanding with as to how to coordinate and improve decisions about product life cycle, process and supply chain design to improve new product development. The conclusions are based upon original research of supply chain management and new product development in numerous industries.
- Author(s)Sameer Kumar,William A. Krob
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.