Managing Project Risk and Uncertainty: A Constructively Simple Approach to Decision Making by Chris Chapman, Stephen Ward (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $81.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title confidently puts forward a practical, new approach to decision making in an uncertain business world. Many variables are accounted for and the authors are invative in integrating previous types of decision-making approaches with a more fluid, and therefore realistic model that can be applied across a wide range of contexts and decisions. A new title on a important topic that t only stands well on its own, but also complements Chapman and Ward's previous title Project Risk Management . This book is practical and rigorous yet written in an engaging way. It is perfect for courses, or to be used by practitioners.
- Author BiographyCHRIS CHAPMAN is a Professor of Management Science in the School of Management of the University of Southampton. He was the founding chair of the Association for Project Management Specific Interest Group on Project Risk Management. He is a past president of the Operational Research Society and the current chair of the Committee of Professors in Operational Research. He is an Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries. For more than 25 years his research interest has focused on risk and uncertainty management. Much of his research is consultancy based, giving him a broad spectrum of practical experience across a wide range of organizations, which he combines with a thorough conceptual understanding from which to write. He has authored and co authored six books and more than 50 refereed papers. His books include Management for Engineers (Wiley 1987), Risk Analysis for Large Projects: Models, Methods and Cases (Wiley 1987) and Project Risk Management: Processes, Techniques and Insights (Wiley, 1997). STEPHEN WARD is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Management of the University of Southampton. He too combines his academic role with consultancy projects, and has published widely, including contributions to Management for Engineers (Wiley 1987) and joint authorship of Project Risk Management: Processes, Techniques and Insights (Wiley, 1997). He is the founding director of Southampton s MSc in Risk Management.
- Author(s)Chris Chapman,Stephen Ward
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight956 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.69Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.