All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for project management competencies among learning and development and other groups of professionals is increasing as companies adjust to new and continuing ecomic and global competition demands. This book offers organizations a pathway to build practical competencies in the discipline of project management using targeted processes, tools, techniques and influencing skills for the types of projects most organization employees manage. For this book, these projects are characterized as small to medium size projects that last from 1 day to 6 months with 1-10 members on the team who are t necessarily dedicated project team members.
- Author BiographyLou Russell, CEO of Russell Martin & Associates is an executive consultant, speaker, and author whose passion is to create growth in companies by guiding the growth of their people. She is author of six popular and practical books including Leadership Training and 10 Steps to Successful Project Management.
- Author(s)Lou Russell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.