All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've been asked to manage a key project--or perhaps you've volunteered for an assignment that could advance your career. So how do you make sure the project succeeds? Managing Projects walks you quickly through the basics, including: - Drawing up a realistic schedule and project plan- Monitoring key tasks and benchmarks- Communicating with stakeholders- Bringing the project to a close Don't have much time? Get up to speed fast on the most essential business skills with HBR's 20-Minute Manager series. Whether you need a crash course or a brief refresher, each book in the series is a concise, practical primer that will help you brush up on a key management topic. Advice you can quickly read and apply, for ambitious professionals and aspiring executives--from the most trusted source in business. Also available as an ebook.
- Author BiographyHarvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
- Author(s)Harvard Business Review
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series Title20-Minute Manager
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight118 g
- Width128 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.