All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential quality management resource for students and practitioners alike w in its sixth edition This popular and highly successful text on Quality Management has been fully revised and updated to reflect recent developments in the field. New to the Sixth Edition is timely coverage of agile development, emerging markets, product research, evidence based decision-making, and quality control. Some of the material has been re-ordered and changes to termilogy have been made to bring the book completely up to date. Contributions from new co-author David Bamford offer insights from a veteran teacher and practitioner. * A popular resource for students, academics, and business practitioners alike * Combines the latest information on quality management system series standards with up-to-date tools, techniques and quality systems * Includes insights on quality, operations management, and strategic process improvement * Highly relevant for professionals, particularly those involved with reacting to rapid developments in the global market The word quality has many definitions, dependent on context and situation. It is often over-used but always in-demand, and it can make or break a business. Quality management is becoming an increasingly vital factor in the success of a product or service, and it requires constant attention and a continuous drive to do better. Managing Quality is a comprehensive resource that helps you ensure and sustain high quality standards.
- Author BiographyBARRIE G. DALE is Professor Emeritus of Quality Management at Alliance Manchester Business School and the author/co-author of numerous books. DAVID BAMFORD is a Professor of Operations Management and an experienced industrialist/academic with multiple publications to his name, including co-author of the Essential Guide to Operations Management. TON VAN DER WIELE is Associate Professor of Quality Management and Performance Improvement at RSM Erasmus University, Rotterdam.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight608 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBarrie G. Dale,David Bamford,Ton van der Wiele
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.66Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $20.79
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.