All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-Access Language Learning (SALL) is a commonplace in Hong Kong universities. It aims to motivate independent language learning among students. With the wide-spread implementation of SALL and its increasing impacts on students, it is important for people to kw how to manage SALL in order to meet the needs of the users.
This book examines the leadership and management of SALL that has never been clearly documented or researched. Some case studies on the management of SALL in different local universities will be provided to illustrate the cost-effective use of resources. The content of this book is, therefore, of relevance to institutional and departmental managers, classroom-based language teachers, teachers more directly involved in providing SALL opportunities and, of course, SALL managers.
- Author BiographyDavid Gardner is Associate Director and Honorary Associate Professor at the Centre for Applied English Studies, Faculty of Arts, The University of Hong Kong.
Lindsay Miller is Associate Professor at the Department of English, City University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)David Gardner,Lindsay Miller
- PublisherCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.