Managing Six Sigma: A Practical Guide to Understanding, Assessing and Implementing the Strategy That Yields Bottom-line Success by Forrest W. Breyfogle, James M. Cupello, Becki Meadows (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAdvance Praise for Managing Six Sigma This book is a unique blend of practical kwledge and cultural change, revolution and evolution strategies. I recommend that serious managers buy the book, spend some serious time reading, and then go out and use its lessons to make a name for themselves. -William Baker, Benchmarking/Kwledge Transfer Office, Raytheon Corporation I believe Managing Six Sigma will be the new reference standard for the quality movement in coming years. -Robert T. Hunter, Executive Vice President, Rehnborg Center for Nutrition and Wellness [The authors'] step-by-step process for integrating the tools of Six Sigma takes the mystery out of this methodology and, by itself, makes this book worth having. -Dennis Adsit, PhD, Vice President, Quality, Intuit Breyfogle's Six Sigma deployment methodology is explained in detail for four different business processes: manufacturing, service, transactional, and development...His 21-step plan for each business process is explained in a way that allows any type of company to perform a successful implementation. -Mark Feller, Director of Quality, Baker Electronics Breyfogle teaches t only the wider application but also the deeper implications and in-depth implementation of Six Sigma deployment in organizations large and small. -Ram Josyula, President, gelrad.com Managing Six Sigma is the only book that provides both detailed coverage of Six Sigma techniques and effective methods for managing those who implement Six Sigma. With real-world case studies recounting the triumphs and pitfalls encountered during successful implementations at Motorola and General Electric-plus plans, checklists, and metrics to speed up the implementation process-this rich resource helps managers solve problems effectively and ensure a fast, smooth, and successful Six Sigma implementation.
- Author BiographyFORREST W. BREYFOGLE III is founder and President of Smarter Solutions, a company specializing in training and consulting in Six Sigma methodologies. He is the author of Implementing Six Sigma (Wiley). JAMES M. CUPELLO, PhD, is a research biophysicist at the United States Air Force Research Laboratory, a senior member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), and an ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE). BECKI MEADOWS, a Six Sigma consultant with Smarter Solutions, is a former quality manager with General Electric, where she worked on implementing their Six Sigma infrastructure.
- Author(s)Becki Meadows,Forrest W. Breyfogle,James M. Cupello
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteglossary, references
- Weight586 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.