Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out to show how, by identifying the precise causes of stress and by developing appropriate responses to them both at professional and personal levels, the individual can cope successfully with stress. Assessing levels of stress, understanding what causes stress, managing the environment and managing yourself are all key elements to this.
- Author BiographyDavid Fontana is Senior Lecturer in Educational Psychology at University College, Cardiff. He has an international reputation as an educationist and psychologist with extensive first-hand experience as a teacher in primary and secondary schools and as a teacher trainer. He is the author of Personality and Education and Psychology for Teachers, and the editor of Behaviourism and Learning Theory in Education.
- Author(s)David Fontana
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/1989
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.