All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith the shift of emphasis from the West to emerging ecomies such as China, Brazil and India, organisations need to restructure to adapt to the new global ecomy. Teams and projects are increasingly being scattered all over the world, and a manager operating in this environment can't connect face to face with people in their team. Not only will managers need to adapt to develop their skills for new environments, they will have to work better, quicker and faster. Managing Successful Teams prepares you to meet the challenges of building and leading teams, showing you how to improve performance and achieve the best results. Offering valuable advice and instant strategies, it covers each aspect of managing teams in new cultural shifts, including developing team creativity and invation, realigning the team's identity with your leadership style and effective team leadership. The only book on the market to incorporate emerging trends and shifts in business practice, Managing Successful Teams addresses the practical and realistic issues you face in your everyday working life.
- Author BiographyPat Wellington is an internationally recognised management consultant with over 20 years of experience. She has facilitated assignments in blue chip organizations such as Canon and Coca Cola, healthcare providers including the St Martins and Nuffield Hospitals, United Nations agencies in Rome and Geneva, and government bodies in the UK, the Gulf and South East Asia. She is also the author of Effective Customer Care, published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Pat Wellington
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.