All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy in the world today has contributed to promote organisational competitiveness and national development. But most developing countries have t substantially benefited from science and techlogy, hence their underdevelopment and poverty. They could t harness and manage their scientific and techlogical invations and use their human and material resources to meet basic needs of their people, reduce socio-ecomic inequalities, create employment opportunities and improve national security. The achievement of these is considered in this book to be dependent on provisions of conducive environments for effective human resource management for scientific and techlogical invations. Human resource management concepts and practices were used to evolve frameworks and processes for the generation, acquisition, adoption, and transfer of techlogy, depending on the objectives of different countries and organisations.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Yunus Dauda holds a Ph.D. from the University of Ibadan (Nigeria) in Industrial Education / Human Resource Management. He has more than twenty years experience in industrial relations and human resource management practices in the Nigerian telecommunications industry. The author is at present a lecturer in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations at Lagos State University (Nigeria).
- Author(s)Yunus Dauda
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleArbeit, Bildung & Gesellschaft Labour, Education & Society
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2008
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.