All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionCareer guide aimed specifically at the large number of people working in n-academic higher education roles, such as higher education administrators or professional services staff. Based on the authors' real-life experience and first-hand research, the book features case studies which enrich the material and bring it to life.
- Author BiographyMichelle Gander is Head of the University Secretary's Office at the Open University, UK. Heather Moyes is Business Manager for the Student Experience and Academic Standards portfolio in the Vice-Chancellor's Office at Cardiff University, UK. Emma Sabzalieva is College Registrar at St Antony's College, University of Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Emma Sabzalieva,Heather Moyes,Michelle Gander
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUniversities into the 21st Century
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight224 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.