All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWith student debt w at record levels and people of all ages struggling to meet personal financial commitments, this easy-to-read text gives a simple and practical framework within which to make sound financial decisions. It is specifically intended to guide students through a module in personal finance, but contains valuable advice that would be useful in later life.
- Author BiographyTony Boczko is a lecturer at Hull University Business School, UK. He is the author of six textbooks on introductory accounting, accounting information systems and corporate finance.
- Author(s)Tony Boczko
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note27 tables, 13 figures
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.