All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new practical guide explains what makes a crisis and who are the key players. It shows the importance of prior preparation and testing so that the company fully understands the crisis management environment and the importance of communications. Also included are checklists that should form part of the company's crisis management handbook and discussion of training and learning opportunities. This is a fully comprehensive approach to crisis management planning and implementation.
- Author BiographyTOM CURTIN is a consultant and writer who specialises in crisis management, green issues and corporate communications. He is the Managing Director of Green Issues Communications and the author of, Managing Green Issues, (Palgrave Macmillan). He is consultant to a number of companies and organisations and lectures at universities and management schools, including IMD in Lausanne.
- Author(s)Tom Curtin
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.