All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook explains how to run your own business. Discover what it takes to get started, where you can go for help, how to generate sales, how to plan your operations and how to handle your finances. If you want to start your own business, this book will be your guide. If you are already in business, this book will help you refine your operation and maximise your profits.
- Author BiographyJohn English is the author of the How to Organise and Operate a Small Business in Australia.
- Author(s)Babette Moate,John English
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight336 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.