Managing and Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice by Tyrone S. Pitsis, Stewart R. Clegg, Martin Kornberger (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $167.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet access to an interactive eBook* when you buy the paperback (Print paperback version only) For the last ten years, more and more students have been won over by Managing and Organizations' unparalled coverage, wisdom and insight into the bustling and complex life of organizations. Now in its Fourth Edition, this unique and highly esteemed text goes from strength to strength, offering: * seamless coverage of the essential topics of organizational behaviour * a realist's guide to management capturing the complex life of organizations (the paradoxical, emotional, insecure, self-confident, responsible, irresponsible) and delivering the key themes and debates in an accessible way * interactive, instructive (and fun) learning aids and features, both in the text and on the companion website * an attractive, easily navigable, full-colour text design As well as cutting-edge content and features, new to the fourth edition: * Chapter on Organizational Conflict * A fully revised range of learning aids and features providing interactive and instructive guidance to encourage critical thinking and the application of real-life experience * Revised case studies at the end of every chapter that examine key organizational issues in-depth from a diverse range of scenarios * A fully revised companion website with comprehensive resources, including 'What Would You Do?' author videos * free access to an interactive e-book with paperback purchases which includes links to additional video, audio and print content, for a more dynamic learning experience, allowing students to read and study, how when and where they want (*interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook)
- Author BiographyStewart Clegg is a prolific publisher of several hundred articles in leading academic journals in strategy, social science, management and organization theory; is also the author and editor of about fifty books, as well as a Fellow of the British Academy of Social Sciences, a Distinguished Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, a Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia, and the recipient of significant awards from the American Academy of Management for his contributions to management theory and practice. Martin Kornberger received his PhD form the University of Vienna in 2002. Currently he works as full time Visiting Professor at the Department of Organization, Copenhagen Business School. Trained as philosopher, he researches and teaches about practices of organizing, strategizing, accounting, and marketing, and explores how they shape, and are shaped by, the economy and society at large.
- Author(s)Martin Kornberger,Stewart R. Clegg,Tyrone S. Pitsis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight1724 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.