All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging for Results is a model of organizational reform that utilizes performance indicators, strategic planning, and benchmarks. The model focuses on linking these systems to improve performance and public accountability. This book studies the implementation of Managing for Results on six states identified by the U.S. General Accounting Office as leaders of internal reinvention efforts. Government and business practitioners, as well as scholars and researchers of public administration and policy, will find this book useful in assessment, selection, and measurement of state-level reform efforts.
- Author BiographyMARIA PILAR ARISTIGUETA is an Assistant Professor and Associate Policy Scientist with the Institute of Government at the University of Delaware, School of Urban Affairs and Public Policy. She has 18 years of experience working with federal, state, and local governments on performance measurement and strategic planning. She has published on a variety of subjects including the use of work measurement, teaching of intrapersonal skills, and most recently, on the use of strategic planning for economic development. She earned a doctorate in public administration from the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Maria Pilar Aristigueta
- Date of Publication30/01/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byJoseph S. Wholey
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.