Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.43+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the profit-minded managers who make up the brain trust at The Atlanta Consulting Group comes a simple new method hailed as a revolutionary management practice: learning to care. Five powerful principles so simple they are arresting. Their application by every manager can catapult a company to new heights of greatness. -- Don M. Schrello, Chairman, Schrello Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Author BiographyHyler Bracey's life journey has taken him from the cotton fields of Mississippi to President of the Atlanta Consulting Group. After doing everything from working on a tugboat and racing stock cars to owning a pair of cotton gins, in 1972 he formed the company along with Aubrey Sanford. Bracey received his Ph.D. from Louisiana State University in 1969 in management, marketing, and finance. Prior to that, he earned an MBA from the same institution in 1965 and a Bachelor of Business Administration/Marketing from Lamar University in 1964. <p/> Jack Rosenblum is a nationally known management consultant who for over twenty years has been helping top teams learn to work together in harmony. Rosenblum received an Ed.D. in organization development from the University of Massachusetts in 1977. He earned a J.D. from Yale Law School in 1962 and an A.B. from Brown University in 1959. He joined The Atlanta Consulting Group as Vice President of Research and Development, in 1983. In prior careers, he was President of RSI, Inc., Chief of New York City's drug prevention program for youth, and one of the first Peace Corps volunteers in Costa Rica. <p/> Aubrey Sanford came from a small southern town and, through dedication and more than a little innate talent, has become one of the most entertaining, beloved, and effective seminar leaders in the country. Joining with Bracey to create The Atlanta Consulting Group in 1972, Sanford developed the knack of taking concepts like motivation, coaching, and listening, and devising ways for people to learn those skills experientially. His design work is reflected in all TACG workshops. Aubrey received a Ph.D. in Business Administration from Louisiana State University in 1970 after earning an MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1966. He has coauthored three previous books: Human Relations: Theory and Practice, Organizational Communication and Behavior, and Basic Management and the Experiential Approach. <p/> Roy Trueblood brings over three decades of counseling experience to The Atlanta Consulting Group. An ordained United Methodist minister, psychotherapist, and professor of counseling in previous careers, Roy Trueblood has a special gift for helping people enhance their self-esteem and learn how to enhance the self-esteem of others. He has contributed a lot of the heart to The Atlanta Consulting Group and its workshops. Roy Trueblood received a Ph.D. in counseling and psychology from Northwestern University in 1972 and a B.D. in religion from the Garrett Theological Seminary in 1961. He joined The Atlanta Consulting Group as Vice President in 1977.
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.