All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare for success in business with MANAGING IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY: DEMYSTIFYING INTERNATIONAL MACROECONOMICS, the only book written specifically for MBA students! With business applications, concrete business examples, and an approach to macroecomic theory via markets, Marthinsen shows you how macroecomics can help you make better business decisions. With this clear, concise, and highly practical book, you'll grasp practical big picture concepts, develop an understanding of what causes macroecomic variables to change, and see how these changes affect the types of issues you'll confront as a manager. Rather than focusing on dry, overly complex macroecomic models, the author uses theory only as a means to an end for practical understanding, includes a minimum of math, and keep you visually engaged with figures, tables, charts, and illustrative exhibits. MANAGING IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY, 2e, will equip you with a macroecomic perspective that will help you throughout your business career.
- Author BiographyDr. John E. Marthinsen is Professor of Economics and International Business at Babson College in Babson Park, MA, where he holds The Distinguished Chair in Swiss Economics of the Glavin Center for Global Entrepreneurial Leadership. Dr. Marthinsen received his B.A. from Lycoming College and both his M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of Connecticut. He has extensive consulting experience, working for both domestic and international companies, as well as for the U.S. government. Dr. Marthinsen served on the United Nations Association's Economic Policy Council and lectured at the University of Bern and University of Basel in Switzerland and the University of Nuremberg in Germany. John Marthinsen is a member of the Board of Directors for Givaudan SA, a Swiss-based flavors and fragrances company.
- Author(s)John E. Marthinsen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight1350 g
- Width193 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.