All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionSteve Leach identifies the key challenges facing chief executives in British local government in operating in an environment where party politics is a dominant force. It discusses the basis on which chief executives apply for posts and manage the interview process, and the importance of the 'honeymoon period' - the first 6-9 months.
- Author BiographySTEVE LEACH is Emeritus Professor of Local Government at De Montfort University, UK. He has a long record of research and consultancy in the politics, management and reorganisation of local government in Britain. Recent publications include Botched Business, The Damaging Process of Local Government Reorganisation 2006-08 (with Michael Chisholm) and The Changing Role of Local Politics in Britain.
- Author(s)Steve Leach
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight418 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.