All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experienced consultants, this book explores the key themes surrounding the role of the School Business Manager, and offers guidance for dealing with the practical issues of the job. Experts in the field provide practical advice on the essential technical aspects of the role, such as managing risk, managing facilities and human resources, and the book also considers strategic issues and addresses big questions such as the workforce remodelling agenda and extended schools. Each chapter contains a useful summary of key points, case studies, and suggested further reading for continued study. Senior Management Team members, school goverrs, school business managers, students of school business management and anyone involved in and interested in the effective management of schools will find this book an invaluable source of reference.
- Author BiographyIris Keating is a member of the Early Years team at Manchester Metropolitan University, and works in Continuing Professional Development and on the Best Practice Research Scholarship scheme with the Department for Education and Skills. Before joining MMU, Iris was a nursery teacher for 12 years.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIris Keating,Ray Moorcroft
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.